Sunday, February 20, 2011

No One's Looking...

Sometimes when no one is looking, I cry.

Sometimes I dress up in clothes I dare to wear and DON'T.

Sometimes I paint beautiful images that flow from my heart.

Sometimes I wonder if I am loved.
         And sometimes I sleep. 

Who are YOU when no one is looking?  

Sometimes I know that I am safe, 
    Sometimes I don't.  

Sometimes I know 
AND 
believe I am ENOUGH.

Sometimes I even forget to act tough.

When no one's looking I can get scared, 
Sometimes we can't help it, and 
wonder does anybody really care?

Sometimes I hold on tight to the love I feel and can not see.
I trust that my enoughness is enough and let it be.

Who are you sometimes is a piece of who you are as a whole.

Who you are sometimes is ENOUGH

Sometimes make up all the little pieces of YOU!

And YOU are ENOUGH!  



Who are you when no one is looking?  
Share your thoughts and comments here or 
on Facebook, Twitter, Email me directly.  



2 comments:

Dana said...

Beautiful, Nicole. Beautiful!

Nicole said...

Thank you! :)