Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart Wide Open...



Today is Valentine's Day.  
Yup, it is a very polarized holiday.  
I myself have been known to criticize and grumble about it.  

I have decided in my journey to enoughness that it is once again time to let go of old patterns and bad habits.  Yes, even the grumblings that come easily from my own fears of not being enough.  I will work on saying what I need to say, when I need to say it, where i need to say it.

So today I sit here with my heart wide open, embracing that what I say might be too much, yet always from my heart of hearts, sometimes with a kick and sometimes with gentle kindness.  Always me!

With my heart wide open I say to you how much I love you and appreciate you in my life (online & irl).
Your friendship, support, and love  
(sometimes a kick in the ass or a dangerously lovely message) get me through tough times, celebrate the good ones and always have my back.  

I give my love, friendship & support to YOU 
openly and with a grateful heart! 

I leave you with a lovely video reminder...courtesy of the wonderful John Mayer...



3 comments:

Lori said...

I love YOU, Nicole! Sending lots of heart light to that beautiful open heart of yours. happy LOVE day! xoxo

Nicole said...

I love YOU too!!!! Lots of love, laugher and light to you my dear friend! xoxo

Dana Reeves said...

Happy Valentine's Day sweetie! Thank you for sharing your heart with me... I promise to handle it with care and love and acceptance. LOVE YOU!